COVID 19 Note
At Revo, our community has always been at the heart of our brand, and our thoughts are with you and your families during these challenging times. Click here for Revo's statement on COVID-19.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders ship for free within the geographical boundaries of Europe.
All prices include VAT. Non-EU customers may incur additional customs fees/taxes depending on the destination country. Revo does not have control of these charges.
Revo offers easy returns and exchanges within 30 days; full refunds are available for merchandise purchased from Revo.com. Merchandise purchased from other retailers are subject to those return policies. All returns must be in the original case and in original condition for credit.
While we provide full refund for the merchandise purchased, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the return shipment. There is a €8 charge for returns, which will be deducted from your refund. If you wish to return or exchange an item, please click here.
For Buy 1, Get 1 orders, a customer must return both items to receive a refund; otherwise, the order is valid for exchanges only. Partial refunds are not available.
Your order confirmation email includes all the details of your order: order number, shipping method, and shipping and billing address. After your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. Have any other questions about your order? Please contact Revo Europe Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
All Revo sunglasses are protected under warranty up to two years after purchase, with proof from an authorized Revo dealer. The warranty covers defects in material and craftsmanship, but does not cover normal wear and tear, scratches, alteration, misuse or abuse. Legal rights under applicable Federal and State Laws governing the sale of consumer goods are not affected by this warranty.
Manufacturing defects are any malfunctions or failures in the sunglasses that occur without an external cause, such as:
- Any breakage or cracking at soldering points, end pieces, bridge points, hinge points, temple tips, temple covers, or screw points (without evidence of improper adjustment)
- Hinge anchors that have loosened
- Excessive glue or scratching (from manufacturing only) at hinge points or on other parts of the frame
- Frames that lose their adjustment within 30 days of receipt
- Obvious color fading
*Broken, chipped, cracked, or scratched lenses are NOT a manufacturing defect.
If your sunglasses are under warranty and you'd like to request a repair, please email email@example.com and the Customer Care team will help you with next steps.
If your Revos are damaged, simply upload a photo of your shades to receive 20% off a brand new pair of Revo Sunglasses with code REVOUPGRADE20.
Unfortunately for the time being this service is only offered in the US - let customer service know at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
The Revo Insider Program offers exclusive perks and promotions. You can also find out about promotions by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Coupon codes cannot be used on previous orders or on warranty, service, or upgrade orders. Enter promo code at checkout. Limit one per order.
Promotional codes cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance. Promotions can only be redeemed at Revo.com toward the purchase of products available thereon. They cannot be applied to any previously placed orders or for lens repair or upgrade program orders.
Please note that sale items are excluded from all promotions.
If you return an item purchased using a Promotion, the amount paid using a Promotion will not be reissued to you and will not be eligible for redemption against subsequent orders. Revo limits one promotional code per order, person and/or per household and reserves the right to add, remove, or modify terms on any promotions without prior notice. If we suspect misuse of a Promotion, it may be suspended or terminated. Other restrictions may apply.
We do not offer gift cards at this time.
It's easy to clean your Revos. You can wipe them with the microfiber sunglass pouch, or rinse them with soap and temperate water. Avoid using hot waters or abrasives as they can damage the lenses.
The measurements, provided in millimeters, indicate the size of the frame: width of lens-width of bridge-length of temple.
The Revo Light Management System (LMS)™ is our proprietary light-protection technology that manages the full spectrum of light—blocking out the bad light and allowing in the good. All Revo lenses are 100% polarized, selectively filtering all light in the color spectrum, particularly Blue light/HEV light, and also protecting against glare while still allowing you to view screens, watches, etc.
- Revo Blue Water lenses block 89% of visible light and have 94% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Evergreen lenses block 87% of visible light and have 96% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Graphite lenses block 87% of visible light and have 91% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Terra lenses block 85% of visible light and have 95% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Spectra lenses block 85% of visible light and have 95% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Champagne lenses block 86% of visible light and have 95% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Drive lenses block 85% of visible light and have 91% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Blue lenses block 91% of visible light and 95% Blue light/HEV light protection.
- Revo Smoky Green lenses block 90% of visible light, and 93% Blue light/HEV light protection.
All Revo lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light and have 99% polarized lens efficiency.
The Drive lens was formerly known as the Golf lens and some styles may have inside markings that say Golf.
At this time, we do not offer repairs. We plan to offer this by 2021.